Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Stop Watching Your Cookies Bake

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stop Watching Your Cookies Bake


I made some peanut butter cookies today for Lily's kindergarten class.  Check out the old skool fork criss cross.  By the time I slipped into the class room they were still really hot. Oh and I brought a big jug of cold milk for the rascals.




They were so happy.


Did you ever feel like a bad ass when it was your turn to put the velcro labels on the weather board in kindergarten?



The Old Lady who swallowed a fly.  She swallows a fly, chases it with a spider, bird, cat, dog, goat, cow and then a horse and then she died.  I guess there is a message in here somewhere...

The Old Lady skipped the cookies and just slurped milk.

Today I felt like the Old Lady who swallowed too much shit.  I have been processing in my mind the meeting Jeffrey and I had with our Executive Forum advisor last Monday. It was hard core.  It was like having 2 hours of face time with John D. Rockefellor.  Basically he told me to stop working on Sam Harvey for 2 months and start marketing on Serbin Studio, our architectural firm. We need to maintain our foundation if you know what I mean.  You don't want me to have to blog in a van down by the river!  I am the marketing genius when it comes to putting teams of great players to win awesome architectural projects.  I love all of you out there listening to me. Just thought I would let you know that. 

I am excited about going after some architectural projects.  I know that I need to stop watching my cookies bake in the oven. I have to wait 2 months for my custom hardware to come in anyway for SAM HARVEY.  I know that everything will start working out for the fashion end of my pursuits when I just take my eyes off of it for a little bit.  You know I still need to make time for tweed jackets with military pockets, none of that is going to change. Just need to follow the money, honey.

This guy totally looks like McLovin.  I don't even know him. We were leaving the school Eva, Lily and I and I go up to him and just asked if I could take his picture.  Thank you young man who's name I don't know.


 

9 comments:

Couture said...

I checked out your handbags and they look great!

Devon said...

those cookies look scrumptious... and i really don't know why the old lady didn't try one! i mean, milk is good and all... but you never pass up a cookie! ;)

Rhianne said...

Ohh, I have never had peanut butter cookies but they sounds great.

Thanks for stopping by at my blog, your bags are lovely!

Sherrie said...

or A watched pot never boils. Do what you do girl friend. Some of the best days of my life was taking batches of fresh baked cookies to my kids classes, nothing like it. You're living LARGE!

Sam Harvey said...

i felt like such a dode all night for being so open on my blog but i have to be true to you and myself. i know other big name fashion people have been in this place and everything worked out for them. i love all your comments. thank you for stopping by!

Silvia Couture said...

lol soo glad you asked the rando for a pic...it made my day! He does look just like Mclovin! And can't wait to see your custom hardware

-Silvia

Samantha said...

Those cookies look great! And yes, I always felt so cool while hanging the weather..or being the line leader! Not that was a prestigious award! That kid does look exactly like McLovin! Great post. Love your blog.
xoxo,
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You would have to be the coolest mum on this planet!!

Sam Harvey said...

we should all have a baking party!