Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Power Platforms and Camo

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Power Platforms and Camo


Robert Clergerio Paris, Made in France and now living in Lara's closet in Goodyear, Arizona.  I am like Donald Trump with my shoes.  Trump needs to carry 10k cash in his pocket when he negotiates with clients.  For me, the power is in the shoes.  I had a stellar meeting about doing some interior design at Sanctuary Resort and Spa today.

Yes, that is a break in the wood platform so you can squat down and pet puppies. Genius.  These mugs are so cool no need for painted toe nails.


My eyes popped out in the men's section at Cabela's yesterday.  I bought some fishing lures, red ball cap and Body Armor camo top.  The minute I got home, I turned on the sewing machine. I widened the neck, tightened the sleeves and patched ove the logos.  I can't stop wearing it.  I wore it to Sanctuary Resort Spa today for a meeting. I wore a dark mililtary green skirt and a snow white jacket.   Do you have any Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls patches I can have? Summer Camp is still calling vigorously to me.


I am doing exaclty what I want to do.

7 comments:

Darbla. said...

Those shoes are fab! I love squatting to pet puppies. :D

Teresa said...

Oh yes, these are the lovelies you're talking about. Robert Clergerie makes the most beautiful shoes. There's just something about those French designers. I think it's in their blood. Gosh darn, I wish I was French sometimes. At least give me a cute accent. Geez.

Anonymous said...

wow, those clogs! money well worth spent! omg i do that too, i always chcek up on my shoes every hour and open them in their lovely box, try them on, and walk in them around the house :) so much fun!

Leah! said...

Any chance we can see the finished camo product? Sounds pretty neat!

pip a la chic said...

Eeek those shoes are fab, just like you!

Sam Harvey said...

thanks for all of your commnents! you inspire me with your creativity. you make me smile. forever young right Ian?!

Christina Caradona said...

beautiful shoes