Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Fantastic F

Monday, April 26, 2010

Fantastic F


Invisible Woman of Fantastic Four, Marvel Comics



This is the dress I am working on. When I wear this, I will be able to render myself wholly or partially invisible at will. I will also be able to render other people or objects invisible, affecting up to forty thousand cubic feet of volume.   Should I make the black rubber long gloves too? TOTALLY!


Fun with Friends

Me and Denise Tallman doing beads on a Sunday.


Denise and Eva. Eva's necklace came out so nice. She didn't want to put it on in the car on the way home because she just wanted to fawn over it. Denise was so sweet with Eva, so patient.  MuShu the pug was a love too.  Thanks for a fun time Denise!


Flo






Feeding Time




Ferrigamo

www.style.com, Fall 2010 Salvatore Ferragamo

If I have to wear a suit, I want this one. I love the socks with the heels.

www.style.com, Fall 2010 Salvatore Ferragamo

Let's just do a body slam over this ensemble. OK ready..... BODY SLAM!


Such a fun day today. I was a designated mom at the Wild Animal Zoo today in Litchfield Park, Arizona. I have to say I am exhausted in a good way.  I shot that video today of the girls feeding the giraffe.  It was really cool to watch Lily and her "pack" of friends.  They were so happy to be together and sharing the good times.  When Lily was in the aquarium with Tatum she said, "I have never seen you like this Tatum!". They are so used to seeing each other just the classroom setting.  I cannot believe I have a child that taunts the boys to chase her at the playground!  Who taught her to say Nana Nana Boo Boo?! Isn't there an updated version of saying "Hey You! I am over here!".  Lily and I are so wiped that Otter Pops aren't even making us hyper.


4 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

Lara, I cant wait to see how your dress turns out. It looks like you had a wonderful weekend, you look so happy in the first photo.
I just saw the package you sent Micaela for the accessory swap, you are such a generous lady.

trishie said...

How awesome! i would love to see the dress when it's all finished.

Emilie said...

The dress will look amazing!
x

Sam Harvey said...

hi girlies! when it cools down tonight. i will make some sweet progress on this dress. it is lycra. it will be like wearing a slinky bathing suit. it is very easy. so much fun. thanks for stopping by y'all!