Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Let's Make Jello

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let's Make Jello



Let's make jello shall we?

www.style.com Commes des Garcons Fall 2009

2 cups boiling water. Stir 2 min. until competely dissolved!

The hot water is the military inspired jacket above by Commes des Garcons.  It is so raw and just let's say it - HOT! OUCH! I AM BURNING UP OVER THIS DAMN THING!


Chanel Collections and Creations page 27

Stir in 2 cups cold water. 

The cold water is the Linton tweed fabric used in a classic Chanel suit. On a side note, Coco Chanel only used Linton tweeds for her amazing jackets and skirts and anything else you could think of.  The Linton company located in England still makes custom colored weaves.  Chanel would have all the piping and trim fabricated from the same threads so the trim would match the weave. Amazing stuff.  One of my dreams is to visit Linton - http://www.lintondirect.com/ and buy some tweeds.   You know I would bring my fan deck too.   The classic Chanel jacket is the cold water because it can be boring.  We as consumers have it lazer beamed into our membrane. Enough already.  Don't make me cough up a custom rope trim.

www.style.com Louis Vuitton Spring 2010

Now if you stir the Chanel Linton Tweed with oversized military pockets and refrigerate until firm or wait for four seasons, look at that cronkin' jello! I just made up a word - CRONKIN'. It means that something is so good that it hurts.  I must dup this jacket.  I am going to store cookies in those pockets.  I did contact Linton today by e-mail.  I will see if they can send me a small amount to play with. Everything there is custom weaves. They must have some left over sitting in a corner that they can ship off to Goodyear.  I also contacted Mood Fabrics in LA. They will be sending me some samples of bucle. They don't carry the tweed stuff.  That is how cool Linton tweed is.  You have to go to England to get it.


www.style.com Louis Vuitton Spring 2010

I like the cookie dough shooters or cans of mace dangling from her side. 
www.style.com Louis Vuitton Spring 2010

 

Here is the combination again.  I am pretty sure this is Commes des Garcons.  If I am wrong just don't come knocking on my window tonight - K?!  I just love this combination too much.  The shoes are incredible here. I would show more shoe but I have to go watch LOST people.  I think Lily is going to look like this when she is about 21. Totally... No. Just stop it, I am not showing more shoe. Trust me, they are bad ass. They are all clear so you can wear those sweet tights and see the graphics in the see through plastic straps.

Makes 8 servings.


Don't you wish you were at my house and you and I could sit on my back porch and eat some jello now. It should be ready for breakfast.  Come on over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do wish i was at your house! mm jello :D
and the hair in those pics are amazing!

Unknown said...

I wish we could sit in the sunshine and eat jello:)