Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Leaping Out

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Leaping Out

I have asked three spa directors on the east coast to allow me to design signature bags for their resort and spas. I am excited and nervous. Hopefully they are friends and the itinerary will be seemless.  I am sure it will be cold there in January, but then again, I must experience it.  I picked East coast resorts because they excited me the most.  Historical signifigance is something that all three resorts share.  I have a love for history and sophistication. I picked these destinations based on what feels the best to me.  Seeing new parts of the country is really a bonus too! To get out of my desert for a little peek at something new. Wouldn't it be great to have new stories to tell!

No comments: