Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Minnie's Dress Rehearsal

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Minnie's Dress Rehearsal

Home Plate for the Holidays was successful in that we were able to set up our booth for an outdoor venue for the first time.  We now know how we can improve. It is nice knowing what worked and what didn't.  I know we need more shelving for the bags, a signage on the outside of tent and a full length mirror would be great. I also have a strong desire to exhibit Minnie Jeanne as far as possible for Goodyear, Arizona.  I applied for 4th Avenue Street Fair in Tucson and East Hampton 4th of July. I am totally excited about having jurors at these shows. I should have known that Homeplate was not for us when it was all too easy to get into it. It was a great dress rehearsal.  I have to look for the positve aspects always.

No comments: