Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Home Run!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Home Run!

I am thankful that we have a selling opportunity tomorrow.  Minnie Jeanne will be sponsoring an exhibit at Home Plate for the Holidays.  It is Home Plate because the venue is located at the spring training facilities for the Cleveland Indians.  It is fairly new and lots of lights.  It will be a fun event.  At first I was apprehensive about being in a booth along side fellow crafters but I have to give it a chance. I have to stop being so judgemental. Besides, our local Goodyear community needs to know about Minnie Jeanne.  The opportunities will be endless.  This event draws thousands of people.  So far we have been very lucky when it comes to booth placement. At ISPA in Austin we ended up next to Hay House and Spongeables, to heavy hitters!  I must get my pitching muscles warmed up!

No comments: