Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Like My Handles

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Like My Handles

Moving along with the Man Bag prototype. It is easy to get lost in the details. I want to find a clip that has a tighter fit for the handle attachment but I know I will find it. For now, I am happy with how the handles came out. They are very similar to the Old School handles in that they flop down. My handles are modern looking. I really like working with the black webbing. It is easy to bend and sew.  You can't even see the seams in the stuff. Most men's bags and briefcases use this webbing for the handles.  Today I would like to sew all the interior fabric to the exterior vinyl pieces. I will be ready to rock and roll tomorrow morning. I have a last minute gift to buy - gotta dash!

No comments: