Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: TRADITION!!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

TRADITION!!!

The bowling ball bag I am working on has been peeking the interest of a lot of my male Facebook friends. This has made me shift some of my thinking today. Hey, if the guys want a bowling bag and they are spending the time giving me design feed back then OK! I will make a man bag then.  I can tweek the pattern for the girls. Who knows, there are some girls out there that will dig the boxy bag.  Some girls love big bags right now. I am just excited that something I am doing is interesting to people. I am in the gritty Autocad pattern making details today.
 Today I am inspired by Herb and Dorothy from New York, art collectors. I admire their rules for collecting art and life in general.  As Tevia says in Fiddler On The Roof - TRADITION!

No comments: