Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Forking Off

Friday, November 6, 2009

Forking Off

I definitely forked off into a more focused direction yesteday.  Jeffrey asked me if i wanted to team with another architect team to go after another city of pheonix project and I asked him: Does this sound fun? We both agreed that it didn't sound as fun as meeting with spa directors and designing another signature bag. I did think about it for a while. I used to think I had to do things even though I didn't enjoy them so that I could make a living and go on vacations. I feel differently now. I believe my time on earth should be spent doing things that I love to do like designing and sewing.  Even when he asked me about dipping into the architecture project I was trying to determine wether my knit top I was sewing should have a long sleeve or cap sleeve. I am more concerned with sleeves than architecture.  My mind has evolved to a new place.  I feel empowered. I feel like a just gave my inner child permission to play on the playground.

1 comment:

jeff said...

I think you need to make a fan deck called sewing pump. Various exercises while cutting, sewing, designing.