Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Holiday Party

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Party

The holiday party for Minnie Jeanne sewing crew is over.  We had a great time together. We ate tons of turkey and pumpkin pie.  Barriers were down and we seemed to connect on another level today. I found out that Janet wants to go to Alaska some day and Mena wants to go to Hawaii.  Everybody for the most part gets along so hey that's pretty good! 

This party has been keeping from working on the new bag prototype.  I am going to reward myself with Stuart Weitzman crisscross nubuck platform sandals after creating the new zipper bag prototype. As of right now, the road ahead is open for creating!  It definitely feels good to show my team that I love them and appreciate all that we have been through this year! What a year it has been.

No comments: