Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: The Bling

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Bling

Let the vinyls begin!  I picked up silver and gold metallic vinyl today at h&r fabrics in the heart of phoenix.  I also picked up a bordeaux vinyl that is yummy.  these will be the first bags that are not quilted. i know that my loyal fans like the cotton quilted look but aren't we all ready for something new?

I am so excited about how the bags will turn out.  i will have 3 different prototypes by the december 5th. it is the bling factor with these bags.  right now people are open to new trends but when it comes down to the purchase they want a bag that will go with more outfits.  bags these days are worn as accessories, like a scarf, they have to communicate an attitude.  bring on the shimmer!

No comments: