Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Errands

Friday, November 5, 2010

Errands


If it was payday and you were sitting in your car...waiting...

What would you snack on?

Janet and I did the handoff today.  She completed 8 more bags for the show for Saturday and some custom orders.  I picked up my gray exciting paint from Dunn Edwards too.  Don't think for a second that I sew everything myself.  Janet is an amazing sewer.  Is sewer and sewer as in a pipe the same thing? Semstress is a little outdated and reminds me of a flouncy lady wearing velvet leisure suits living in a house with way too much stained glass everywhere.  There has to be a better word for sewer. I will go look it up. I will be right back.  Hey! Don't go eat a bowl of Rice Krispies, I will be right back now you hear! 

Dressmaker...not there yet. We don't make dresses right now. Bagmakers.  Needleworkers. miracleworkers. chia pets...

3 comments:

Devon said...

ooohhh.. love those bags!! snazzy!

ginger snaps = delish!!

Unknown said...

Nice bags. Oh and cookies yummo:) Your life is so busy hope your enjoying it!

Katy said...

Beautiful bags! :) It is wonderful you have a great sewer to help you! I hope your shows are going fantastic for you! :)