Follow my blog with bloglovin Sam Harvey: Greased and Ready to Roast

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Greased and Ready to Roast

Tonight is the trunk show in Tempe. Setting up at Nyla Home Simone was really a thrill. I was kind of on edge driving there but once I started working with Jill, Cindy, Maria and Sandy it was a fun party.  Trust me, there were many type A's making decisions so I stepped back and just took my bags out of the boxes and shut up.  My bags look so great under halogen lighting. I am proud of my babies! 

I feel like things are really coming together. I am able to focus on what I need to do and not on tangents that take me away.  I am totally excited about Helen at the May Flower Resort and Spa wanting custom bags. This is exciting news. In between getting ready for tonight I will work on getting some approach to the process of creating a custom bag for all my future Spa clients and of course beyond. Step out and say "Hi".

No comments: