Thursday, December 30, 2010
We are back from our Christmas in Washington with Nana and Papa. Erik my brother was there too which made it crazy fun. There were many BEST parts.
1. Walking 4 miles in the rainy mist with Jeffrey.
2. Me playing drums and Erik playing base at EMP.
3. Swedish Pancakes at Oak Table twice!
4. Mom's house smelling like meat all day...
5. Watching Oceans and falling asleep.
6. Learing how to knit *you know I couldn't NOT have a project!*
7. Drinking coffee all day.
8. Wearing rain boots.
9. Being cold.
10. Playing tennis in a bubble dome.
Tonight I FINALLY *LET'S EMPHASIS FINALLY* started my new zipper bag prototype. I am making the first one for Ron. He can use it for toiletries. He likes to travel. I am going black with gray and then an orange zipper. I hope he is at the New Year's Party tomorrow. It is the only way I will get this damn thing done is to give myself a deadline. Notice how this cheesy ass pink sweater from Costco is now my "designing a new bag" uniform. It should be easy right? RIGHT?! I said I would make a chocolate sponge cake from Julia Child too for New Years.
Eva making a Birthday card for Uncle Ron.
Not anybody has a "make your own bubble gum kit" next to their cereal.
Posted by Sam Harvey at 8:21 PM